1. A member monthly receives TSJ Journal of 'Turbomachinery' written mainly in Japanese. If you live in Japan, postage charges
are borne by TSJ. In case you live outside Japan, overseas postage charges shall be borne by the member.
A member, through TSJ Journal of 'Turbomachinery', can have an accsess to the world latest technology and world trends in
R & D in the turbomachinery field, as well as recent trends in industry, universities, other acdemic societies and governments.
The information provided in the Society will be useful not only for the engineers and/or researchers working for manufacturers of
turbomachinery, but for the users of turbomachinery.
2. A member, by attending to international or domestic conferences organized by TSJ, can have an access to the most recent
information about latest technology, trends in R & D and industry in the member's interest field. Furthermore he can have a
personal network with the engineers/researchers working for industry, governments and academia.TSJ provides various types of
networking events before and/or after the conferences/lecture meetings to help the member to create his network of friends.
3. A member, by attending to the lecture meetings and seminars organized by TSJ, can be inspired by his potential raised by these
events, can take a hint in their researches and developments, and can also create a network with the participants of the events.
As the lecturers are the leading researchers and/or engineers who have detailed knowledge and actual achievements in the
specific field, the lectures and/or seminars can be used as a new employee training program or a CPD continuing professional
4. A member, by participating in the study tour organized by TSJ, can have an opportunity to observe in detail the facilities related
to turbomachinery which are attracting attention and are not normally open to the public.
5. A member, by participating in one of the research committees, subcomittee and workshop pertaining to hydraulic machinery,
air-related turbomachinery and steam turbine, can create a network and exchange information with the researchers/engineers
specializing in the specific field, getting a new idea and taking a hint for his R & D.
Furthermore, a member, through these research committees, can have an access to standardization process for academic
standards, national standards and international standards. He may offer his opion or make a new proposal.
6. A member can be awarded TSJ Award for outstanding paper or new technology.
A member can apply for Komiya Research Grant or Hatakeyama Research Grant.
Furthermore, TSJ provide various commendation system like long-service awards and best master awards to raise the status of
the company as well as the inidividual.
7. A member can purchase the publications editted by TSJ at discount prices. He can also browse the reports of various research
committees which are not disclosed to outsiders.
8. Furthermore, a member, through social activities among members, can expect other benefits such as referral to the experts in
universities and governmental institutions, joint research and development, consulation and re-employment after retirement.